This was sent to me; I look forward to crediting the original author once I know who wrote it.
1. Avoid riding in automobiles because they are responsible for 20 percent of all fatal accidents.
2. Do not stay at home because 17 percent of all accidents occur in the home.
3. Avoid walking on streets or sidewalks because 14 percent of all accidents occur to pedestrians.
4. Avoid traveling by air, rail, or water because 16 percent of all accidents involve these forms of transportation.
5. Of the remaining 33 percent, 32 percent of all deaths occur in hospitals. Above all else avoid hospitals.
You will be pleased to learn that only 0.001 percent of all deaths occur in worship services in a synagogue, and these are usually related to previous physical disorders.
Therefore logic tells us that the safest place for you to be at any given point in time is in Shabbat or holiday services. Torah Study is even safer. The number of deaths during Torah Study is too small to register.
For safety’s sake, go to Shabbat services, and attend Torah Study. It could save your life.